Administrative Manager – Houston, TX
JOB TITLE: Administrative Manager
LOCATION: Houston, TX
PAY GRADE: $40k – $65k annually
REPORTS TO: Field Services Manager or Director of Services
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Coordinate division and area office operations in conjunction with Manager.
- Assist management in ensuring staff compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain personnel records for divisional employees.
- Review and process employee pay rates and job status of employment (O25). Prepare documentation of to rehire employees.
- Prepare weekly reports for Division.
- Review and submit Division payroll.
- Recruit, train, direct, motivate, evaluate, counsel, promote and terminate clerical employees as necessary.
- Act as liaison with the corporate office concerning office business practices.
- Collaborate with divisional and corporate office management such that the most beneficial company wide solutions are utilized and maximum efficiencies and profitability are attained.
- Organize the payment of invoices, handling of purchase orders, reconciliation of bank statements, presentation of management reports and preparation of monthly reports.
- Assist the Accounting Department preparing month end revenue report for the Division.
- Strive to minimize bad debt exposure by regularly contacting customers regarding overdue receivable balances.
- Ensure a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients in order to maintain clientele and promote new business.
- Ordering supplies and office supplies as needed for division and projects.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Division Manager.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Four (4) year college degree preferred.
3-5 years of administrative supervisory/ managerial experience required.
Some experience in the utilities industry experience preferred.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Supervises all clerical personnel assigned to the division.
Internal – Divisional and corporate office staff..
External – Clients.
Must possess the ability to analyze data and be PC literate. Must have superior communication and training skills. Must be able to handle multiple priorities and assignments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year