Asset/Inventory Manager – Dallas, TX
REPORTS TO: Director of Asset Management
- Comprehend and comply with all safety policies and procedures of the company.
- Schedule installation and maintain the upkeep of all Telematics Devices for their respective region.
- Responsible for sending out daily, weekly and monthly reports to field management personnel or as requested. Reports include, but not limited to, inventory, preventive maintenance, weekly fuel usage, out of area usage, and any telematics alerts.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of assets (Capitalized and Non-Capitalized) and fleet vehicles. Which includes assigning fuel cards and gas pins, and the ordering, identifying, processing, tracking, disposing, and maintenance of all vehicles and assets (Capitalized and Non-Capitalized).
- Responsible for providing backup documentation to the appropriate personnel for payroll deductions in their respective region. Which includes, but is not limited to, outstanding tolls road violations, field equipment, cell phones, and laptops.
- Responsible for accurately managing, documenting, maintaining, and monthly reporting all fleet vehicle, and asset movements and allocations to Accounting and Regional Management.
- Responsible for verifying monthly invoices to ensure the accuracy of billing for all fleet vehicles, assets, and inventory purchases.
- Responsible for the procurement of accessories to be used with all fleet vehicles and assets (Capitalized and Non-Capitalized).
- Responsible for the weekly submission of required asset, project, and task management tools determined by supervisor.
- Responsible for making sure all network and SharePoint drives are updated weekly.
- Responsible for keeping shop, warehouse, and/or storage area pristine, clearly labeled, and organized
- Other job duties as requested by Supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Two (2) years of college course work preferred.
One (1) year of fleet management experience preferred.
One (1) year of project management experience preferred.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Internal – Regional Mangers, Project Managers, Crew Leaders, Field Technicians and all other divisional and corporate office staff.
External – Clients, Vendors, and other Service providers.
- Must possess the ability to analyze data and have a working knowledge of computer technology.
- Must be organized and detailed oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to travel up to 33% as required
- Must be able to work well with others and work independently
- Must obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to conduct and participate in the physical preparation and inventory of assets
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills
- Must be able to see task through from start to finish
Please forward Resumes to: