ATMOSPHERIC CORROSION TECHNICIAN – Memphis, TN
PAY RATE: $12 – $14/hr
REPORTS TO: Project Manager, Team Leader, or Crew Leader
WORK AREA: Memphis, TN and surrounding area
Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for a candidate to fill our Corrosion Tech Position in Memphis and the surrounding area. The job consists of visually inspecting the exposed gas piping and meter sets. No experience is necessary, paid training is provided. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who likes to work outdoors, work with minimal supervision, and who is looking for a career. This is a full time, Monday through Friday, 8 hours a day position.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed in an efficient manner, according to agreements and client specifications.
- Operate equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Document results of visual inspection.
- Work is performed in residential, commercial and/or industrial settings.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Team or Crew Leader.
Valid Driver’s License
Pass a DMV screen and Criminal Background Check and DOT drug test
Perform all work in a safe manner
Observe and follow all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Work in outdoor environment
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
Paid Time Off
10 Paid Holidays
Please email a resume and/or download, print, and complete an application and email it to email@example.com.