Auditor – Utility Locating – Dallas-Fort Worth
Heath Consultants is looking for Auditors to ensure the accuracy of utility locates throughout Texas. Heath is an 82 year old family owned company that provides various services to several of the largest utility companies in the nation. One of our trademark services is the locating and marking of buried utility lines and it is of utmost importance for us to ensure the marks are correct. If you like working outdoors in all weather and protecting the public, this position may be the perfect fit for you. You must be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to provide remedial training to field technicians in a professional manner as well as maintain detailed audit records. Utility locating experience is a requirement, any applications or resumes without locating experience will not be considered.
- Follow all company and safety, quality, and operational policies and procedures.
- Serve the customer and exceed their expectations at all times.
- Conduct quality audits on utility locates throughout the area covered by the Dallas locating contract.
- Provide remedial training to field technicians after identifying deficiencies based on audit results.
- Maintain detailed records of all audits that have been conducted.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Field Services Manager.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Supplementary insurance plans.
- Company vehicle with gas and maintenance card.
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match (after one year of employment).
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability (after one year of employment).
High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree or higher preferred.
2 years utility locating is strongly preferred.
Internal – Any and all Heath personnel.
External – Client.
- Valid Drivers License and no more than two moving violations in the past three years.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check. Misdemeanor and non-violent felony convictions are generally non-disqualifying. All adverse background check results will be evaluated on a case by case basis and Heath reserves the right to not offer employment to candidates with backgrounds that could jeopardize our relationship with our client.
- Must have strong communication skills and be computer literate. Extensive travel throughout Texas may be required.
- Must be proficient in use of Word, Excel, and Access and have the ability to analyze data.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only emails that contain both a cover letter and resume will be considered, an email stating interest in the position is not sufficient. Please do not use U.S. mail to send your resume and cover letter.