HEATH CONSULTANTS INCORPORATED
Please email resume/application with the subject line “CREW LEADER – Jefferson Parrish, LA”
JOB TITLE: Crew Leader
PAY GRADE: To Be Determined – Dependent on Experience
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
- Comprehend and comply with all safety policies and procedures of the company.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Maintain proper supervision, direction, training and motivation of the Field Technicians such that operations are scheduled in an efficient manner.
- Assist the Project Manager and or Team Leader in preparation of Field Technician’s performance appraisals by providing feedback concerning specifics as to how field crew members perform their job duties.
- Ensure that the Field Technicians adhere to quality control measures.
- Maintain the corporate service standards and specifications.
- Establish a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients in order to maintain present clientele and promote new business.
- Assist the Project Manager and or Team Leader in ensuring compliance with personnel record keeping requirements and procedures involving drug/alcohol testing, training records, and supervisory contacts.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Project Manager.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
One (1) year of utilities industry experience preferred.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Supervises at the discretion of the Project Manager.
Internal – Field Technicians and all other divisional office staff.
External – Clients.
Must possess the abilities to analyze data , monitor both quality and quantity of production and objectively evaluate Field Technicians.
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
E O E
Heath Consultants Inc
Attn: Dalton Speller
1645 Murfreesboro Pk
Nashville, TN 37217