REPORTS TO: Project Manager and/or Team Leader
WORK AREA: Indiana (NW operating area)
Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for candidates to fill our Crew Leader position
in Indiana (NW operating area) area. This is exciting opportunity for the right individual
who is looking to advance within the company. Who is also a self motivated and willing to
lead a team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
• Ensure that the Field Technicians adhere to safety and quality control measures.
• Be the primary point of contact for the employees assigned to you.
• Maintain proper supervision, direction, training and motivation of the Field
Technicians such that operations are scheduled in an efficient manner.
• Conduct injury and/or accident investigations.
• Collect the daily production numbers.
• Work with the low producers daily.
• Collect and review all weekly paperwork to ensure accuracy.
• Handle any issues dealing with the technician’s equipment and/or supplies.
1 year experience in the gas utility industry required
Minimum of an Associates Degree preferred
Prior supervisory experience preferred
Performs all work in a safe manner
Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday
Interested Candidates should submit a resume and/or application to: