Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for a candidate to fill our Crew Leader position in Harrisburg, PA. This is exciting opportunity for the right individual who is looking to advance within the company. Who is also a self motivated and willing to lead a team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Ensure that the Field Technicians adhere to safety and quality control measures.
- Be the primary point of contact for the employees assigned to you.
- Maintain proper supervision, direction, training and motivation of the Field Technicians such that operations are scheduled in an efficient manner.
- Conduct injury and/or accident investigations.
- Collect the daily production numbers.
- Work with the low producers daily.
- Collect and review all weekly paperwork to ensure accuracy.
- Handle any issues dealing with the technician’s equipment and/or supplies.
1 year experience in the gas utility industry required
Minimum of an Associates Degree preferred
Prior supervisory experience preferred
Performs all work in a safe manner
Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday
Interested Candidates should submit a resume and/or application to: