Designated Trainer – Houston, TX
JOB TITLE: Designated Trainer
PAY GRADE: Based on Experience
REPORTS TO: Project Manager / FSM / GM
1. Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
2. Perform Training of Field Technicians in accordance with the appropriate training programs.
3. Complete training records of personnel and report the status of training to the appropriate individuals.
4. Ensure that the Field Technicians are adequately trained to perform their job tasks in accordance with quality control measures.
5. Maintain the corporate service standards and specifications.
6. Review and recommend updates/corrections in Heath internal education, training and safety programs.
7. Perform Field Technician duties when not working in Training Technician capacity.
8. Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Two (2) year of utilities industry experience preferred.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Provides guidance to trainees during the training period.
Internal – Field Technicians and all other Divisional office staff.
External – Clients.
Must be qualified by the Training & Development Manager.
Must possess the ability to monitor both quality and quantity of production and objectively evaluate Field Technicians.
Good communication and facilitator skills a must.