HEATH CONSULTANTS INCORPORATED
JOB TITLE: Designated Trainer
PAY GRADE: Based on Experience
REPORTS TO: Regional Training Manager
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Perform Classroom Training and Field Training of Technicians in accordance with the
appropriate training programs.
- Complete training records of personnel and report the status of training to the appropriate individuals.
- Ensure that the Field Technicians are adequately trained to perform their job tasks in accordance with quality control measures.
- Maintain the corporate service standards and specifications.
- Review and recommend updates/corrections in Heath internal education, training and safety programs.
- Perform Field Technician duties when not working in Training Technician capacity upon
approval by the Regional Training Manager.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
- Depending on the area covered, travel is expected to be around 25-50%–mainly due to large
project startups or to assist other areas as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Two 2 years’ experience, preferable 3 years’ in the natural gas utilities industry performing leak survey or locating.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Provides guidance to trainees during the training process and work closely with all levels of SBU personnel within your project and Region.
Internal – Field Technicians and all other Regional office staff.
External – Clients.
Must be qualified by the Training & Development Manager.
Must possess the ability to monitor both quality and quantity of production and objectively evaluate Field Technicians.
Good communication and facilitator skills a must.
Forward Resume to:
Remi Fields, HR Specialist