QA Lead Position: Western Division (Reports to the QA Manager)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
1. Support our internal and external customers by offering the support that will insure a quality service delivered.
2. Conduct daily audits to identify deficiency trends that can be communicated to our training departments that can be addressed during the onboarding of our employees.
3. Communicate with our employees the areas for improvement we have identified and work with them to understand and apply these improvements.
4. Provide written reports on repeat deficiencies that have been found thru the QA audit process to the PM, FSM and QA Manager
5. Represent Heath Consultants Inc in a professional manner at all times during the work day.
6. Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the QA Manager.
1. Must possess a valid Driver’s License
2. Performs all work in accordance to established Heath Safety Standards
3. Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
4. Excellent customer service and communication skills and can be depended upon to work with minimal supervision
5. Individual must have the desire to advance their career with Heath beyond the title of QA Lead and exhibit leadership skills such as mentoring, conflict resolution, communicating clearly to those you are working with in the field, etc.
6. Understand that the QA Lead position is a position of support for our field technicians. We are there to support them and SBU as a whole
7. Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday
8. Work in outdoor environment under changing conditions.
9. 2 Years Utility Experience Preferred – Must maintain SW Gas and/or MEA Qualifications
10. Microsoft Excel/Word experience (multimedia applications (Photo and Video applications)
11. Travel – 40% or greater – May include Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
Interested should contact:
Isaid Gallego at