Gas Leak Survey Tech – Tulsa, OK
Job Title: Field Technician – LS
Department: Service Business Unit (SBU)
Reports to: Project Manager or Team Leader
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Comprehend and comply with all safety policies and procedures of the company first.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our top priority.
- Learn the requirements for various types of surveys as noted in the Field Manual.
- Practice the theory, operation and maintenance of all equipment used in performing job functions.
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of the utilities industries’ purpose and function.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed in an efficient manner, according to agreements and client specifications.
- Adhere to all quality control measures.
- Adhere to all safety measures, i.e. PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Maintain the corporate service standards and specifications.
- Establish a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients in order to present clientele and promote new business.
- Operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor, which may included but not limited to clerical functions, vehicle, equipment, maintenance, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of 0-1 year of utilities industry experience preferred.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Position is not responsible for any supervision of other staff members.
Internal – Field Technicians and all other divisional office staff.
External – Clients.
Lifting: Usually 10 pounds.
Reaching: Frequently extends arm/hands in any direction.
Carrying: 15 pounds or less.
Walking: Continuous – to meet time constraints, and on uneven terrain.
Sitting: Occasionally – in truck traveling from one area to the next.
Must be able to pass Operator Qualification testing specified by utility customer.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
TO APPLY: Send application to email@example.com