Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for candidates to fill our Gas Leak Survey Positions in Baltimore, MD and surrounding area. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who likes to work outdoors, work with minimal supervision, and who is looking for a career.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies.
- Operate equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed in an efficient manner, according to agreements and client specifications.
- Accurately detect, classify, and document leakage.
- Work is performed in residential, commercial and/or industrial settings.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Team or Crew Leader.
Valid Driver’s License
Reliable Vehicle (Reimbursement of $3.40/hr)
Performs all work in a safe manner
Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Work in outdoor environment
Continually walking on all types of terrain (3-7 miles/day)
Paid Training 401K Plan
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans Paid Time Off
10 Paid Holidays Company Cell Phone
Go to heathus.com to download/print an application package.
Fax/Email completed applications to: 724-213-9028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us at 724-836-7830 x11