Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for candidates to fill our open Meter Reading Positions in the Rochester, NY area. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who likes to work outdoors and work with minimal supervision.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Adhere to all safety and quality control measures.
- Operate personal vehicles and equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed in an efficient manner, according to agreements and client specifications.
- Accurately read and record electric, gas and/or water meter data.
- Work is performed in residential, commercial and/or industrial settings.
- Each reader drives from one work area to another entering and exiting the vehicle frequently.
- Data is recorded on a small handheld computer. It is estimated that each unit weighs less than ten (10) pounds.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Team or Crew Leader.
Valid Driver’s License
Reliable Personal Vehicle (Reimbursement of $3.40/hr)
Performs all work in a safe manner
Observes and follows all meter reading instructions
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Be available for overtime and Saturdays
Work in outdoor environment
Continually walking on all types of terrain (3-7 miles/day)
Pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, and driver’s record check.
Paid Training 401K Plan
10 Paid Holidays Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
Company Cell Phone
Go to heathus.com to download/print an application package.
Fax/Email completed applications to: 724-213-9028 or firstname.lastname@example.org