Meter Reader – Fultondale, AL
Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for candidates to fill our open Meter Reading Positions in Fultondale, AL and surrounding area. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who likes to work outdoors and work with minimal supervision. The starting wage for this position is $10/hour, negotiable for those with prior experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies.
- Operate company vehicle and equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first
- Ensure that all jobs are completed in an efficient manner, according to
agreements and client specifications.
- Accurately read the usage on a gas, electric, and/or water meter.
- Work is performed in residential, commercial and/or industrial settings.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Team or Crew Leader.
- Each reader drives from one work area to another entering and exiting the vehicle frequently.
- Data is recorded on a small handheld computer. It is estimated that each unit weighs less than ten (10) pounds.
Valid Driver’s License
Performs all work in a safe manner
Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday
Work in outdoor environment and all types of weather
Continually walking on all types of terrain (3-7 miles/day)
Matching 401K Plan
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
Short Term Disability