METER READER – West Palm Beach, FL
Please send resume with the subject line “METER READER – West Palm Beach, FL”
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
PAY RATE: $12.00 – $18.00/HR – depending on experience
REPORTS TO: Project Manager, Team Leader, or Crew Leader
WORK AREA: West Palm Beach, FL
Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for a candidate to fill our Meter Reader Position in the West Palm Beach, FL area. This is exciting opportunity for the right individual who likes to work outdoors, work with minimal supervision, and who is looking for a career. Previous experience is recommended but not required, we will train the right person.
- Paid Training
- Potential $1 raise at 90 days
- Company Vehicle and Company Phone
- 5 days paid vacation at 6 months
- 10 days at 18 months
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans within 60 days
- Abundant advancement opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed in an efficient manner, according to agreements and client specifications.
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies.
- Operate equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Accurately read the usage on a gas, electric, and/or water meter.
- Completing paperwork as required by the customer
- Work is performed in residential, commercial and/or industrial settings.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by your supervisor.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Performs all work in a safe manner
- Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday
- Work in outdoor environment
- Continually walking on all types of terrain (3-7 miles/day)
E O E