HEATH CONSULTANTS INCORPORATED
JOB TITLE: Project Manager – Utility Line Locating
REPORTS TO: Field Services Manager/Director of Services
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC (Servicing both North and South Carolina)
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Manage and support the field services organization in order to maintain an acceptable gross margin while providing service of the highest quality.
- Organize the hiring, training, evaluation, motivation and supervision of field staff.
- Maintain the corporate service standards and specifications.
- Maintain the corporate safety standards and specifications.
- Direct the Team Leaders in planning, supervising, and scheduling of operations in an efficient manner.
- Implement and maintain personnel requirements, i.e., drug/alcohol testing, training records, supervisory contacts, and performance reviews.
- Monitor Profit and Loss of the project area to ensure acceptable margin levels are obtained and maintained.
- Ensure a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients in order to maintain present clientele and promote new business. 10. Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Field Services Manager/Director of Services.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Two (2) years of college course work preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years utilities industry experience preferred.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS: Manages all personnel assigned to the project, either directly or through appointed supervisors.
Internal – Field Technicians and all other divisional office staff.
External – Clients.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS: Must possess the ability to analyze data and have a working knowledge of computer technology.
Heath Consultants Inc
Attn: Dalton Speller
1645 Murfreesboro Pk
Nashville, TN 37217