QA Lead Position
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Support our internal and external customers by offering the support that will insure a quality service delivered.
- Conduct daily audits to identify deficiency trends that can be communicated to our training departments that can be addressed during the onboarding of our employees.
- Communicate with our employees the areas for improvement we have identified and work with them to understand these improvements.
- Provide written reports on repeat deficiencies that have been found thru the QA audit process to the PM, FSM and QA Manager
- Represent Heath Consultants Inc in a professional manner at all times during the work day.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the QA Manager.
Performs all work in a safe manner
Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills as well as can be depended on to work with little supervision.
Understand that the QA Lead position is a position of support for our field technicians. We are there to help them when they have questions.
Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday
Work in outdoor environment under changing conditions.
2 Years Utility Experience Preferred
Microsoft Excel/Word experience
Travel 50% or greater