QA Lead – Tulsa, OK
Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for a candidate to fill our QA Leader position for the area Tulsa, OK. This is exciting opportunity for the right individual who likes to work outdoors, work with minimal supervision, and who is looking to advance in their career.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
1. Facilitate the training, audit, safety, and documentation processes of ONG Project.
2. Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
3. Administer quality audits in order to determine where improvements are needed.
4. Implement the required training to alleviate problems or issues discovered during the audit procedure.
5. Conduct weekly safety meetings.
6. Establish a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients in order to maintain present clientele and promote new business.
7. Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Field Services Manager.
8. This position will require extensive travel throughout the Tulsa, OK Area.
REQUIREMENTS: Valid Driver’s License
Reliable Vehicle (Mileage Reimbursement)
Performs all work in a safe manner
Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday
Work in outdoor environment Utility Experience Preferred 1 year