REPORTS TO: QA Manager
WORK AREA: West Palm Beach, FL
PAY RATE: DOE
Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for a candidate to fill our QA Leader position for the West Palm Beach, FL area. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who likes to work outdoors, work with minimal supervision, enjoys traveling and who is looking to advance in their career.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Facilitate the training, audit, safety, and documentation processes.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our priority.
- Administer quality audits to determine where improvements are needed.
- Implement the required training to alleviate problems or issues discovered during the audit procedure.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings.
- Establish a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients to maintain present clientele and promote new business.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the QA Manager.
Performs all work in a safe manner
Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday Work in outdoor environment
1 Year Utility Experience Preferred
Microsoft Excel/Word experience
Travel – 50% or greater
Interested candidates should forward their resume to: