Quality Assurance Leader – Utility Locating – Mississippi / Louisiana area
2 years utility locating is strongly preferred.
Heath is an 82 year old family owned company that provides various services to several of the largest utility companies in the nation. One of our trademark services is the locating and marking of buried utility lines to prevent damage during excavation. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced locator looking to take the next step in their career. You must be able to work with minimal supervision and can provide remedial training to field technicians in a professional manner as well as maintain detailed audit records. This is a non-exempt hourly position and salary will be based on experience.
- Follow all company and safety, quality, and operational policies and procedures.
- Support our internal and external customers by offering the support that will ensure a quality service delivered.
- Conduct quality audits on utility locates or leak survey audits in areas where leak survey is being performed throughout the area covered by the ATMOS contract.
- Conduct daily audits to identify deficiency trends that can be communicated to our training departments that can be addressed during the onboarding of our employees.
- Provide remedial training to field technicians after identifying deficiencies based on audit results.
- Provide written reports on repeat deficiencies that have been found through the QA audit process to the PM, FSM and QA Manager.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Quality Assurance Manager.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Supplementary insurance plans.
Company vehicle with gas and maintenance card.
10 paid holidays per year and Paid time off.
401(k) with company match (after one year of employment).
Valid Driver’s License and no more than two moving violations in the past three years.
Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Must have strong communication skills and be computer literate.
Travel throughout different states and/or regions as needed.
Maybe required to travel up to 35% or greater.
High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree or higher preferred.
Must be proficient in use of Word, Excel, and Access and have the ability to analyze data.