Quality Audit Manager
JOB TITLE: Quality Audit Manager
PAY: 50,000 – 60,000 per year
REPORTS TO: Field Services Manager or Director of Services
- Organize the business process and operating procedures utilized by the Quality Auditor for Locating as well as to supervise auditors to ensure that quality locate audits are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure damages for the utility locating projects are as a percentage of revenue and as a ratio of locates is equal to or better than the goals set forth in the contract.
- Administer quality audits in order to determine where improvements are needed.
- Implement the required training to alleviate problems or issues discovered during the audit procedure.
- Monitor and track damages at each project office to determine the cause and locator responsible.
- Facilitate the training, audit, safety and documentation processes of a specific project office within the division.
- Prepare damage investigation as well as training reports at a Project level, and determine what additional training is needed to prevent future damages.
- Render recommendations concerning policies and procedures which will contribute to damage reduction.
- Ensure a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients in order to maintain present clientele and promote new business
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Field Services Manager or Division Manager.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Two (2) years of college course work preferred.
Three (3) years utility industry experience required.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Provides direct supervision of Quality Assurance Leaders.
Internal – All divisional staff, Project Managers, Team Leaders and Field Technicians
External – Clients. (Utilities and Contractors)
Must possess superior communication and training skills. Must possess the ability to analyze data and have a working knowledge of computer technology.