- Answers all in-coming calls and directs calls to appropriate personnel
- Customer focused – ensures all questions are answered timely and
- Prepares various documents, such as customer reports and/or internal correspondence
- Contacts customers concerning overdue accounts
- Reviews weekly payroll and processes weekly billing as required
- Reviews and validates divisional employee’s expense reports for accuracy
- Interacts with various Corporate personnel on various issues
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary by the Division Administration Manager or
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of 1 year of receptionist/office experience required.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Position is not responsible for any supervision of other staff members.
Internal – Divisional and Corporate office staff.
External – Customers
Excellent communication and multitasking skills
Positive attitude and strong work ethics
Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
Experience in customer billing processes (Epicor) – preferred but not required
Please email resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org