Trainer – Smith Driving
REPORTS TO: Training Manager
WORK AREA: Southeast US
PAY RATE: BOE
Heath Consultants Incorporated is looking for a candidate to fill our Smith Driver training position. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who likes to work with others, work with minimal supervision, enjoys traveling and who is looking to advance in their career.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Facilitate the Smith Driving Risk Assessments, teaching Smith System class, Smith refreshers, and Risk Assessments.
- Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
- Administer Smith audits in order to determine where improvements are needed.
- Implement the required training to alleviate problems or issues discovered during the audit/assessment procedure.
- Establish a positive rapport and work relationship with all employees & providing feedback.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the QA Manger.
- Document training events and submitting paperwork to the Division 25 Office.
Performs all work in a safe manner
Experience speaking to a group/individual
Conducting training classes
Excellent organizational/time management skills
Observes and follows all Company/Client Procedures/Policies
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Be available for overtime which may include Saturday/Sunday
Microsoft Excel/Word experience
Travel 50-75% or greater
Interested Candidates Should Contact: