HEATH CONSULTANTS INCORPORATED
JOB TITLE: Designated Trainer
REPORTS TO: Training Manager
1. Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
2. Perform Training of Field Technicians in accordance with the appropriate training programs.
3. Complete training records of personnel and report the status of training to the appropriate individuals.
4. Ensure that the Field Technicians are adequately trained to perform their job tasks in accordance with quality control measures.
5. Maintain the corporate service standards and specifications.
6. Review and recommend updates/corrections in Heath internal education, training and safety programs.
7. Perform Field Technician duties when not working in Training Technician capacity upon
approval by the Regional Training Manager.
8. Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
9. Travel expected to be around 25%–mainly due to large project startups or to assist other
areas as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Two 2 year, preferable 3 years’ experience in the natural gas utilities industry experience.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Provides guidance to trainees during the training process and work closely with all levels of SBU personnel within your Region/perspective project oversight.
Internal – Field Technicians and all other Regional office staff.
External – Clients.
Must be qualified by the Training & Development Manager.
Must possess the ability to monitor both quality and quantity of production and objectively evaluate Field Technicians.
Good communication and facilitator skills a must.