JOB TITLE: Training & Development Manager
PAY GRADE: $50,000 – $60,000 per year
REPORTS TO: Director of Services
- Oversee and be responsible for Training and Technical services for the Divisional office, which includes managing all the trainers that are in the Division.
- To provide uniform training of Heath personnel in the areas of Locating, Leak Detection, meter service activities, Smith driving and other activities that may occur in the daily operation and services Heath provides and which our clients may need.
- Oversee development and production of training manuals for internal and external customers.
- Oversee, manage, schedule, and supervise training classes for internal and external customers.
- Oversee management of Heath OQ and Training records to include, but not limited, to MEA, ITS, Veriforce, and others as may be dictated by SBU, customers, State and Federal regulations.
- Oversee and perform audits of each Heath project, and make recommendations to assure that Heath is following local regulations.
- Oversee and perform audits / QC on Heath personnel and submit recommendation
- Report any safety problems to Safety Manager for correction.
- Evaluate external and internal customers in the use, operation and procedures of Heath instrumentation.
- Perform other duties as required and needed.
High school diploma or equivalent required, 4 year college degree Preferred.
Minimum of 5 years with utility operations experience or equivalent.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Directly supervise Division Instructors and Trainers
Internal – Any and all Heath personnel.
External – Regulatory agencies, customers and vendors.
Must have strong communication skills and be computer literate.