Utility Line Locator – Jackson, MS
Gas Utility Line Locator:
Our Gas Utility Consulting Company is looking for good, hard-working and self-motivated people to fill several positions as Utility Locators. Heath is an 80 year old family owned company that provides various services to several of the largest utility companies in the nation. With opportunity to advance within the company.
Specific Job Duties include
- Reading utility gas line maps that show where the gas lines are positioned
- Using company equipment to trace where the gas lines run
- Marking the lines with spray paint and flags
- Completing paperwork and taking pictures of the areas that the work was done at
- Working independently with minimal supervision.
- Responding to daily job orders via the computer program used to assign work
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Prior experience is not required; we provide on the job training
- Some overtime and on-call is required.
In return, we have a compensation package that includes the following:
- All safety and work equipment is provided.
- Company vehicle as well as a gas and maintenance card is provided (no personal use with the vehicle).
- Eligibility within 60 days for Medical/Dental/Vision/Supplemental insurance plans.
- After one year you are eligible for our 401(k) with employer match.
- 10 paid holidays and 5 days paid time off in the first year. 10 days paid time off each year after the first year.
- Company-issued cell phone.
- Valid Driver’s license and no more than two moving violations in the past three years.
- Pass a criminal background check as well as. Misdemeanors are generally acceptable. Violent felonies are automatically disqualifying as per our contract with our client. Non-violent felonies are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Pass a DOT drug screen
- Basic computer literacy (all documentation is computer based).
HEATH CONSULTANTS, INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12 – $18/hour – depending on experience
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- High school or equivalent
Heath Consultants Inc
Attn: Dalton Speller
1645 Murfreesboro Pk
Nashville, TN 37217