Opgal’s EyeCGas Multi is a ruggedized, intrinsically safe and the world’s most sensitive OGI camera. Built to withstand harsh industry conditions while ensuring safety, this OGI camera quickly detects Methane, CO2 and over 400 Volatile Organic compounds (VOC’s). Making it your ideal leak detection solution.
EyeCGas Multi enables detection and quantification (built in or via EyeCSite QOGI dedicated software). It is the only OGI camera with a patent multi-Spectral interchangeable filters for improved detection. Especially in humid and long-range conditions. Stream your inspection in real time, or share your results using the dedicated EyeCGas App.
Receive free software upgrades, which are based on customer feedback, and rest assure that your investment is guaranteed with our exclusive 4-year warranty.
- Multi-Spectral Filters – EyeCGas Multi is the only OGI camera that offers three operator replaceable filters; for VOC gases 3.2μm to 3.4μm, for heavier alkanes (better for long-range detection) 3.3μm to 3.5μm and for CO2 4.2μm to 4.4μm.
- Built In Quantification – Easily Measure concentration as well as mass flow of various VOC emissions in real time using a user friendly interface.
- Wireless Connectivity – With the best connectivity of any OGI camera in the world, EyeCGas Multi offers video streaming to the officially EyeCGas App via WiFi, and Bluetooth integration with 3rd party software and devices.
- Better Safety – An Intrinsically Safe camera for OGI, EyeCGas Multi is designed explicitly for the Oil and Gas industry’s harsh environments. It is certified to meet IEC standards for temperature, humidity, vibration, dust, and IP65 water & dust protection. Certified for use in Class I Div 2 ATEX II hazardous environments.
- Higher Sensitivity – With NETD of <10mK, EyeCGas 2.0 is the most sensitive OGI camera. It can detect leaks as small as 0.35 g/hr (methane) and is fully certified to meet EPA (NSPS) 40 CFR part 60, subpart OOOOa/b/c requirements.
- Better Usability – EyeCGas Multi has smart LDAR operations offering wireless integration with leading LDAR software and quantification devices, allowing real-time component tag synchronization and a simple association between components, images, and videos.
- Versatile – Thermography mode enables accurate temperature measurement, six color palettes, and an option for easy export of radiometric data.