The DP-IR+ Application “App” provides an easy way for users to connect to Heath DP-IR+ devices via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and capture survey data. This free app includes the following capabilities:
- Search for nearby DP-IR+ devices.
- Connect to a device.
- Configure breadcrumb logging interval.
- Configure application alarm thresholds.
- Perform surface and bar hole surveys.
- View the methane gas value in PPM or %Gas concentration.
- Turn the pump on or off.
- Switch the device during a survey.
- Pause or end a survey.
- View trail on the map along with leak pins.
- Share CSV, KML and zip files containing the survey data.
DP-IR+ App is compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices with the below specifications:
- Android – 5.5 Inches and above, OS – 7.0 and above.
- iOS – 4.7 Inches and above, OS – 11.0 and above.
Click below for the appropriate operating system manual:
Get the App: