The RMLD-CS App provides an easy way for users to connect Heath RMLD-CS devices via Bluetooth (BLE) and capture survey data. This includes the following:
- Search for nearby RMLD-CS devices.
- Connect to a device.
- Select a GPS Logging rate option.
- Start a new survey.
- View the CH4 and Peak CH4 value on the screen.
- Log details of observed leaks including the location.
- Switch between RMLD-CS devices during a survey.
- Pause or end the survey.
- View the trail on a map.
- Download the CSV and KML file, or a zip file containing the CSV and KML of a survey.
- Audible alarms through the mobile application. (DMD, RT, Fault, Warning)
- Low mobile device battery level sound indication.
- Disconnected device sound indication.
RMLD-CS Mobile is compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices with the below specifications:
- Android – 5.5 Inches and above, OS – 7.0 and above.
- iOS – 4.7 Inches and above, OS – 11.0 and above.
Click below for the appropriate operating system manual:
Get the App: