Wireless Natural Gas Detector
Designed as the first line of defense for homeowners and businesses in the event of a natural gas leak.
The Natural Gas Detector (NGD) is low cost, designed for ease of use and installation. Featuring a 10+ year battery and wireless technology, which allows for installation where the device will be most effective. The enclosure is suitable for universal mounting indoors without any special tools.
Visual and audible indicators for both device operation and immediate notification to the occupant and local utility in the event of an alarm.
The Heath NGD utilizes a cutting-edge, low power, NDIR dual-channel sensor, specifically to detect only methane. The sensor’s ultra-high selectivity has been validated by the Gas Technology Institute (GTI) and will not react to household chemicals.
- Ultra-low power NDIR sensor
- Selective to methane
- Detection as low as 10%LEL
- Milli5 and LoRaWAN communication with more under development
- Battery operated, >10-year lifetime
- No calibration required after installation
- Fast response time
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- Audible an visual alarms, test button
- UL1484 & FCC compliant
- Ingress protection IP54